- When shopping for any kind of Warner bra, always make sure you buy the right size. Remember, comfort is key, not what the size tag says.
- Padded and push up bras by Warner lingerie enhance smaller busts, by giving gentle lift
- Underwire bras such as the Warner's Flex Revolution Underwire bra provide the most support for larger breasts
- If, you're looking for comfort, opt for Warners Friday's Wire-free bra for good support and a softcup fit.
- "T-Shirt bras" like the Invisible Bliss Front Closure Bra work best with thinner clothing, because these styles do not have embroidery or lace that shows through.
- Look for styles like the "This Is Not A Bra" bra style that fit snugly but do not force the breast tissue to spill over. Remember, if there is loose fabric around the breast, try a size that is smaller. If there is breast tissue over the front of the bra or under arms, try a larger size.
- Most Warner brassieres have a back closure. Find a style that fits around the back snugly with the largest clasp. The bra will stretch over time and can be adjusted to tighter clasps overtime. The fabric around the body should not be apparent or cut into the body.
- Opt for more than just basic Warner styles. Be sure to have a basic t-shirt bra that doesn't have many seams or embroidery. A nude bra looks best with white shirts and lighter colored fabrics. Darker fabrics work best with a deep navy or black bra. Aside from the basic styles, be sure to get colored bras for specific clothes and outfits. Additionally, get a strapless bra or a bra with adjustable straps to accommodate different styles.
- Rotate your bras periodically and store them with the cups inserted into each other.
- Follow care instructions to make your brassieres and lingerie last longer.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Before you can select the right lingerie, you need to think about which features you like best about your body and want to show off. These features may be your legs, bottom, or your breasts. As soon as you decide what parts of your body you love, and which parts you don't, you will be able to choose the appropriate kinds of lingerie to accent these right features.
A word of warning. No one looks exactly like the models in the magazine ads, --at least very few of us do. Your partner doesn't expect this of you. Remember, they love you and appreciate you for who you are, so go ahead, choose something sexy and have fun with it!
Choosing a Bra
Women come in all different shapes and sizes. Here are some tips for picking out the best bra.
- If you have long legs, narrow hips and thighs with broad shoulders, a balconnette or full coverage bra may look best on you.
- Decorative bras may work best for hourglass body types.
- Triangle, demi, and quarter cup bras will accent the bust line of women with pear shaped bodies.
- Women who have almost no curves or an athletic build may benefit from push up bras, contour bras, and plunge bras.
Selecting Your Underwear
Looking for a great pair of underwear but aren't sure where to start? Here are a few helpful hints.
- If you are petite, you may benefit from high-cut panties. The design of these panties will provide the illusion of longer legs.
- Those with the hourglass body type may enjoy wearing Brazilian thongs and high waist underwear.
- Plus-sized women should avoid certain types of panties that could reveal bulges of skin, such as thongs. Instead, boy shorts and tangas can be worn.
- If you don't have much in the way of curves or an athletic build, you may want to try low rise bikini underwear or thongs. These will help your bottom look more full and rounder.
Choosing that Perfect Black Bustier
The classic black bustier looks great on women who have small or large breasts. They can be worn by themselves, or underneath strapless dresses. The purpose of the bustier is to provide enhancement and support of the cleavage, but wearing a bustier also helps to make your stomach and hips look slim and shapely as well.
Chemise and Babydolls
These are perfect for any size woman who may be a bit sensitive about their tummy or hips but still wants to look sexy in lingerie. If you really want to keep this area covered, choose a flowing style and make sure the fabric is not incredibly sheer.
Whether you want to wear a sexy black bustier or are just looking for a great bra, choosing one to fit your body type is important. You will be much more confident in the way your body looks with the right style of lingerie.